Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History results

• 18-08-2010 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

What's the consensus?

I got a B2, it was the only one I was disappointed with. Got a B1 in the mocks and that, combined with my project, led me to believe I could at least get the same in the real thing!

Dunno whether to check it cos I wont need it for points or anything!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Heh I was expecting somtihng like a C3 or a D and I got a B3 :D

I was realy suprised as I did not think it'd be one of my strongest subjects:eek:

I didnt even finish me last essay..ran out of time but It must have been good ^^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Got an A1, from a C2 in the mocks, though I barely studied for them and worked really hard for the real. I thought it was a lovely paper too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Of all the subjects I thought I'd get an A1 in, it was the only one I actually did. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Grace16

Yeah i got an A1 in it and honestly wasn't expecting it as I usually get B's.....It was a very nice paper though and i guess the project really does bring you up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭DavidKelly1

17 out of 19 in my class got an A1 other two got an A2. However the teacher is superbe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 cli2931

17 out of 19 in my class got an A1 other two got an A2. However the teacher is superbe

Now that's amazing! Would have loved a teacher like that. Although I can't really complain. Got an A2 and am delighted wth it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Got a B1. Pleased as it's still a good grade, but it is by far my best subject so I was disappointed that I didn't get an A. Got an A2 in the mocks. I mean, I got an A2 in English yet I feel that I'm better at history. The results can be strange like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Quinn92

Got an A1 absolutely delighted thought i would get a high B at best! How did everyone else fare?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭A Changer

Got a B2, up from a C1 last year. Very happy with it, since I felt I had done a bit worse on the essay side, though my RSR was years ahead and it was probably the best document I had ever done. Well done on the A1 - I'd say that's an even greater achievement than an A1 in English, considering how it's marked. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭The___________

A Changer wrote: »
    Got a B2, up from a C1 last year. Very happy with it, since I felt I had done a bit worse on the essay side, though my RSR was years ahead and it was probably the best document I had ever done. Well done on the A1 - I'd say that's an even greater achievement than an A1 in English, considering how it's marked. :)

My (twin) brother got an A1 along with another boy in his class-this was after their teacher telling them that no one ever gets A1's in History

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,118 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

D2:mad:
    I was anxious about the history exam before I went into it to start with. I opened the paper and was happy to see sunningdale. Then I went onto question 1 and saw Parnell, thats when I lost it, threw me for the rest of the paper. Whats worse is I knew the other 2 Qs really well.
    Just glad I didnt fail really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

A1, worked way too hard to get anything less:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Innocent_Exile

C3 . . . Not too bad really, I thought I was going to fail horribly after that paper. My teacher gave the mock draft of my special topic 93% so that might have had something to do with it.

Advertisement