Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone have issues viewing ticketmaster on a mobile?

Options
  • 18-08-2010 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭

I am with O2 and I can't view this site on two browsers on my phone, does anyone else have issues on any network?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

what browsers are you using? what phone do you have?

it used to always hang and what not when i used opera mini on my n95. it used to crash the n95 inbuilt browser constantly. on my htc desire it works beautifully using the inbuild browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What phone do you have?

I just checked this minute for ya, and ticketmaster loading fine on o2 network :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i'm sorry. i just sorta read the title and skimmed your post. i'm on vodafone so my info may not be much use if it's a network issue you're having.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I have a HTC Hd2, I tried on full opera and Internet Explorer and it won't load for me :(

I just get a forbidden message :eek:

Hmm, I went on wifi with UPC and can load it, will have to get on to O2..

angel01 wrote: »
    I have a HTC Hd2, I tried on full opera and Internet Explorer and it won't load for me :(

I just get a forbidden message :eek:

Is it the only site that wont load?

Are you going directly to www.ticketmaster.ie?

• Advertisement

Davy wrote: »
    Is it the only site that wont load?

Are you going directly to www.ticketmaster.ie?

Yes, only site affected and going to that link. I can load ticketmaster.com but can't change to Ireland.

Yes, only site affected and going to that link. I can load ticketmaster.com but can't change to Ireland.

It must be a browser/handset problem, confirm this by going to the site using wifi connection

Davy wrote: »
    It must be a browser/handset problem, confirm this by going to the site using wifi connection

It works on wifi

It works on wifi

Must say im surprised. Never had a problem with ticketmaster on o2. Could be slow at times alright but more to do with the pages sizes than anything. Might be worth sending Daryll a Pm with a link to this thread.

Advertisement