Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hello to you all

• 18-08-2010 7:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭

Just got myself a present of a canon 5d mark 2 and thought i would post my first picture taken with it. I know its nothing special but just wanted to introduce myself. I hope to be adding to the forum and i am looking forward to my time here and hopefully my improvement

F5D7E780521A41CD83196B90516D444B-0000322675-0001864726-00800L-BBA1C14BB54A44F292A278FDE20C6EFC.jpg

http://pix.ie/stevencall/1864726/size/800

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

SteveAdti wrote: »
    Just got myself a present of a canon 5d mark 2 and thought i would post my first picture taken with it. I know its nothing special but just wanted to introduce myself. I hope to be adding to the forum and i am looking forward to my time here and hopefully my improvement
    l

Hi and welcome. but where is your photo ?
    Had a look on your flickr, very nice photo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Hello there.

Enjoy the forum - And the new camera :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hey Steve,

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll have a great time here, we're an alright bunch! Congrats on the camera, she's a fine beast. Several of the posters here have one and love it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

Congrats on and the camera and welcome - promise only half of us will bite! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Hi Steve, welcome to the forums

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

welcome Steve! I have a 5D but dithering about getting a mark II. Did you have a 5D before and do you think the difference is worth the price?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

welcome, its been a while since we got an intro thread... people are getting too rude round here :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

welcome, its been a while since we got an intro thread... people are getting too rude round here :)

Speak for yourself

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    Speak for yourself

say whaaaaa?

I wasnt insulting the lad, people used to always drop a thread bout themselves when starting to post, used to be a great post count pumper upper :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

say whaaaaa?

I wasnt insulting the lad, people used to always drop a thread bout themselves when starting to post, used to be a great post count pumper upper :D

But that's usually for the new guy not you too! :pac:.

Hello Steve. Curious about the red eye in some of your (very nice) photos, do you use any PP software? I don't mean that you use it to add red eye but that there is simple and free software available to download that'll easily have it sorted in a jiff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Welcome and don't get scared by posts here. It is "only" an internet forum and you can meet here even people like me ;)
    Enjoy the camera and keep on posting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭WAPAIC

So....one can introduce oneself over 25 posts and gain super powers like thanking....interesting....that's steam coming out of the ground by the way - super steam in fact:)

DA35342D196F44BD951D10B56E68058C-0000331142-0001864937-00800L-AE0FD04F16234EBFA2161C3F2CDD3475.jpg

Advertisement