Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebelsfitness, Little Island

Options
  • 18-08-2010 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I posted this in the fitness forum but forgot there was a cork forum which might get better results... hopefully:D
    Does anyone know where rebelsfitness is in Little Island in Cork?

The address is Unit 19, Innovation Business Park, Little Island. I've tried each business park and can't find it. If anyone has been there, is it that they just don't have signs??

Thanks!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 tong po

I posted this in the fitness forum but forgot there was a cork forum which might get better results... hopefully:D
    Does anyone know where rebelsfitness is in Little Island in Cork?

The address is Unit 19, Innovation Business Park, Little Island. I've tried each business park and can't find it. If anyone has been there, is it that they just don't have signs??

Thanks!!:)

behind the n.c.t. center, and quality paints. nice set up, steve the owner is a ju jitsu blue belt also.

Advertisement