Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2nd hand scope/good glass

• 18-08-2010 9:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

Lads im on the hunt for a 2nd hand decent scope for my 223...
    Something like a bushnell elite,zeiss conquest,leupold vx3 would suit...
    Mag from 14 to 24 and not fussed on tube and obj size...

So if you hear of something like that around the traps can ye give me a shout..

Thanks
    Dwighet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭diveshark

dwighet wrote: »
    Lads im on the hunt for a 2nd hand decent scope for my 223...
    Something like a bushnell elite,zeiss conquest,leupold vx3 would suit...
    Mag from 14 to 24 and not fussed on tube and obj size...

So if you hear of something like that around the traps can ye give me a shout..

Thanks
    Dwighet

Think Paul in Drangan has a vx3 for good money, was down there about 3 weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

diveshark wrote: »
    Think Paul in Drangan has a vx3 for good money, was down there about 3 weeks ago.

thanks man...I will give him a shout..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

saw this recently, S/H Zeiss 6x 42 400e
    dont know if its if that a good price or not

http://patrickcarleyfirearms.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5&Itemid=4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

How about a Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50 Silver #43 mil-dot Reticle Target Turrets for €670.

just follow linky

about 2/3's the way down the page.

Or Clives favorite scope for under €500 Linky2

fish

How about a Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50 Silver #43 mil-dot Reticle Target Turrets for €670.

just follow linky

about 2/3's the way down the page.

Or Clives favorite scope for under €500 Linky2

fish

Thanks fish,
    But i`ve just ordered one of these yesterday. i should have it in 3 weeks..I had to bite the bullet and dig deep in the wallet...But should be worth the pain...im getting tight with the old age....
    s7_713304_imageset_pr01?$main-Medium$
    http://www.leupold.com/tactical/products/scopes/mark-AR-riflescopes/mark-ar-6-18x40mm-adj-obj-t1/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Nice!

may you wear it well.

Fish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭patsat

dwighet wrote: »
    Thanks fish,
    But i`ve just ordered one of these yesterday. i should have it in 3 weeks..I had to bite the bullet and dig deep in the wallet...But should be worth the pain...im getting tight with the old age....
    s7_713304_imageset_pr01?$main-Medium$
    http://www.leupold.com/tactical/products/scopes/mark-AR-riflescopes/mark-ar-6-18x40mm-adj-obj-t1/

Wel wear dwighet, did you order that off cabelas??

patsat wrote: »
    Wel wear dwighet, did you order that off cabelas??

No mate...Too many loops to jump through to get it here...
    Sean from staklems in Thurles ordered it from a crowd in Dublin that can import leupold scopes from the U.S...
    It would be nice to pay the U.S price but not to be...

Advertisement