Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A great night not to be out.

Options
  • 18-08-2010 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭

Think about it - every town in Ireland will be packed tonight with annoying teenagers talking about how many points they got, how many points such & such didn't get, all ROLFing & LOLing like there's no tomorrow, drinking alcopops, getting sick in each other's hair & stuff like that.

Quite frankly, I'm happy to be at home tonight with a cup of tea & a box of ciggies.

So how's everyone not celebrating not finishing their leaving cert?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Think about it - every town in Ireland will be packed tonight with annoying teenagers talking about how many points they got, how many points such & such didn't get, all ROLFing & LOLing like there's no tomorrow, drinking alcopops, getting sick in each other's hair & stuff like that.

Dear Diary, Jackpot.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Ah,you're getting old sbg :D

In saying that, i wouldn't go near a pub tonight for love nor money!

I'm staying in watching crap telly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Time to get my rape rag ready.

/douses rag in chloroform

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I'm drinking some cappuccino and a choc...tummy not the best think I ate too much chocolate last night! No drink for a few days...had stretched my limit last weekend! :o Nice to be at home without having to listen to young wans yapping and scretching and screaming with their arses on view both boys and girls included! I feel old now as I don't try to show too much leg when out yet I was once told my tights looked like net curtains:o...the place be mobbed no matter where you'd go. I like to hang out with people/friends/men nearer to my age or a little older but not too old! I still drink alcopops though! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Quite frankly, I'm happy to be at home tonight with a cup of tea & a box of ciggies.

So how's everyone not celebrating not finishing their leaving cert?

lol my OH met his friend to go gaming tonight....downside our friend is living with his girlfriend, who lives over the pub she owns in cork city centre, tee hee ill bet they are having fun :D

me? im celebrating by being all cuddled up on the couch, laptop next to me, eating microwave popcorn, drinking red bull and watching Stargate universe season 1 for the first time! :D happy as a pig in ****! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Drinking some nice tea and watching some box-sets with my mammy
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

**** that I'm going out tonight purely because young birds are easy. Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭BASHIR

Sheeps wrote: »
    **** that I'm going out tonight purely because young birds are easy. Can't wait.

Make sure ya get a look at her birthcert first theres young and theres "young" if ya know what i mean :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Watching crap TV and wondering how come i wasn't out after completing my A-Levels. Ah that was it, all the pubs in the area got tipped off after one got raided for underage drinking, 17 year olds celebrating their results i think.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Horse_box

If you go out and don't get your bit tonight, it's time to pack it in!

• Advertisement

Sheeps wrote: »

What makes you think all young birds are like that Sheeps!? Only the ones that have their arses on view and dress/skirt more like belt up as far as their waists not thighs but waists like! A full leg in view would be enough for any fella like you to hump on the bagwaggon wheel of young birds!
    At least I be a little more sophisticated when I do show my pins! Classy might I add despite my age I feel I'm 21 not 25. If you want an easy bird why don't ya go to an alley sure there be loads of birds there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭CHealy

Stepped outside bout an hour ago, mustv been 20 young ones down the end of the terrace drinking on for death, happy days.

Im on the Tyskie at the mo, Polands finest, myself and a pal are gonna go for a stoll in town later to do a bit of perving and record a few scraps on our fones and then show everyone in the pub tommorow night, a good time will be had by all...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Re-reading The Best Page in the Universe, just as good as I remembered

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I've just ate a crunchie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Twenty of the smelly bastards beside me on the train. Smells like that cheesy nasty smell from perfume sections in department stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

efla wrote: »
    Twenty of the smelly bastards beside me on the train. Smells like that cheesy nasty smell from perfume sections in department stores.

Ah yes - I know that perfume. "Cheese by Beckham", I think it's called.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

hmmmm lads that go out tonight and its not even results night , just to get their "bit" is just pathetic !!! its sick aswell and just bloody annoys me

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

If you want an easy bird why don't ya go to an alley sure there be loads of birds there!

I think an aviary would be a better bet?

efla wrote: »

Ah yes - I know that perfume. "Cheese by Beckham", I think it's called.

That stinks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Just passed a girl in my local shop heading for the drinks section.
    She was wearing a skin tight dress that just about covered her arse & was wearing skyscraper heels that she couldn't really walk in.

It was like watching a foal walk for the first time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

compared to what i witnessed at the festival in ballinamore co leitrim this weekend, lc results night is pretty tame actually. i was out in dublin by chance last year, took me about 2hrs to even realise it was lc results night, have to say the kids were much better behaved than any stag or hen party :(

What makes you think all young birds are like that Sheeps!? Only the ones that have their arses on view and dress/skirt more like belt up as far as their waists not thighs but waists like! A full leg in view would be enough for any fella like you to hump on the bagwaggon wheel of young birds!
    At least I be a little more sophisticated when I do show my pins! Classy might I add despite my age I feel I'm 21 not 25. If you want an easy bird why don't ya go to an alley sure there be loads of birds there!
    Eh, most young girls are incredibly easy. Or maybe they're normal and most older girls are stuck up their own hole. Probably both. Anyway, if a young girl isn't a a complete slut I really don't want to have anything to do with her.

As a general rule though, most young girls (18 - 21) are really easy.

That's why I find myself going back to places like tripod, howl at the moon and 21s. Even though they're absolutely ****e, there's lots of young talent ripe for the picking.

maybe becusae birds that are 21 or what ever have more repect for themselves and know what little fools like you's are like !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Am I the only girl posting on this thread that doesn't punctuate the end of each sentence with an exclamation mark?....!!!!!!!!

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Am I the only girl posting on this thread that doesn't punctuate the end of each sentence with an exclamation mark?....!!!!!!!!

Not any more.

Its a force of habit!

what ????!!!!??!!! :P:P:P

"Young girls are sluts. I can make their knickers fall off just by looking at them. There's no end to the pussy I can get. Tonight would be the perfect night for getting knee deep in young muff, but as you can see from this photo, I'm busy tonight, repairing my PC....."

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g290/muffin_mcghee/UglyNerd.jpg

• Advertisement

"Young girls are sluts. I can make their knickers fall off just by looking at them. There's no end to the pussy I can get. Tonight would be the perfect night for getting knee deep in young muff, but as you can see from this photo, I'm busy tonight, repairing my PC....."

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g290/muffin_mcghee/UglyNerd.jpg

Seriously that is not you! Thought you were married! :p Why guys want tarts when they can have one tart all to himself!

Advertisement