Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A great night not to be out.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Seriously that is not you! Thought you were married! :p Why guys want tarts when they can have one tart all to himself!

I think my attempt at sarcasm may have gone a little over your head.

Hint; read Sheep's posts again, then read my last one.

(YOU MUST BE BLONDE, multiple explanation marks)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Time to get my rape rag ready.

/douses rag in chloroform
    I use my penis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭HorsesNHarleys

Think about it - every town in Ireland will be packed tonight with annoying teenagers talking about how many points they got, how many points such & such didn't get, all ROLFing & LOLing like there's no tomorrow, drinking alcopops, getting sick in each other's hair & stuff like that.

Quite frankly, I'm happy to be at home tonight with a cup of tea & a box of ciggies.

So how's everyone not celebrating not finishing their leaving cert?

Hope y'all will bear with me and forgive my ignorance on the subject, but what exactly are the teenagers celebrating and what are the points for that they are getting? What is a leaving cert?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

Having no money to go out sucks donkey dick

Easy pickings :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I think my attempt at sarcasm may have gone a little over your head.

Hint; read Sheep's posts again, then read my last one.

(YOU MUST BE BLONDE, multiple explanation marks)

Really, maybe it has! No meaning ye would only go with sluts am I right?

I am not blond I am a brunette!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

I'm celebrating the leaving cert results by spending it drinking cans of bavaria and reading boards....

until i hit the town to hit the top shelf and drink like theres no tommorrow :D

have to condition myself for college some way ;) i'll be thinking about you guys later :P :P

Hope y'all will bear with me and forgive my ignorance on the subject, but what exactly are the teenagers celebrating and what are the points for that they are getting? What is a leaving cert?

I'm just guessing here - and I could be wrong - you probably don't work for the CIA?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

Exams. Kinda like SAT's. Decides wheter you go college or not

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Seriously that is not you! Thought you were married! :pWhy guys want tarts when they can have one tart all to himself!

in case we, sorry, they get board of one, am not like those guys

and i think thats starbelgrades absolutly terrible attempt at sarcasim

:D

Really, maybe it has! No meaning ye would only go with sluts am I right?

I am not blond I am a brunette!:D

Are you sure?!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

the leaving cert is the final exam in what americans call high school (its called secondary school here but same thing), the better marks you get in various subjects the more points you get and thus the more privileged college courses you can attend, e.g. the points needed to do medicine at the various irish universities is extremely high, hense why only a few students get enough every year

Are you sure?!!

Yes I am certain, I have brown hair you wanna check on KYN!;)

I suggest you and sheep go to knackerville, there would be plently of birds half naked prancing about the place!

I realised I wrote a faux pas a few posts up, meant to be "not blonde rather than not blond"!
    My bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭HorsesNHarleys

I'm just guessing here - and I could be wrong - you probably don't work for the CIA?

You are an amazingly perceptive person. I tried to get on with them, but I just wasn't sneaky enough for them. Besides they kept trying to get me to wear this silly raincoat, just wasn't my style.;)
    Exams. Kinda like SAT's. Decides wheter you go college or not

Oh got it, thanks. The receipt of our SAT score results are spread out based on when the exam was taken, I can only imagine what it would be like if they entire country took the exam the exact same day and the results were released all together, it would be much the same kind of celebration here.

The kids here are just starting back to school from summer vacation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 alanna4

Dipping chocolate digestives in my tea and not feeling bad about being old!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

this time last year I had the best laugh ever at jung-ones. Was after dropping a friend home from work was on my way home going from through Sutton back to Raheny was about 7:30pm Was stopped at the lights in Sutton village. 2 young-ones sitting in the bus shelter one was pouring one of those big bottles of vodka into a 2L bottle of coke. she was there with a mate. both of them pretty well on and some bloke beeped a horn on his truck, she dropped the huge bottle and it smashed. VODKA AND GLASS WENT EVERYWHERE, she started to cry and her mate standing there holding her hands on her face. I laughed the whole way home as she lost what looked to be the best part on 2L of vodka. and they clearly had no more money for booze.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭IrishZeus

Big Steve wrote: »
    she started to cry and her mate standing there holding her hands on her face. I laughed the whole way home as she lost what looked to be the best part on 2L of vodka. and they clearly had no more money for booze.

Thats just evil.

I would have brought them home... nice meal... replace the bottle of vodka... break out the chloroform....

I mean... ahm.... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭bm365

And I suppose all us "culchies" and GAA fans will be blamed here tomorrow for all the damage done around Dublin city....

this time last year I had the best laugh ever

You obviously don't get out much.

this time last year I had the best laugh ever at jung-ones. Was after dropping a friend home from work was on my way home going from through Sutton back to Raheny was about 7:30pm Was stopped at the lights in Sutton village. 2 young-ones sitting in the bus shelter one was pouring one of those big bottles of vodka into a 2L bottle of coke. she was there with a mate. both of them pretty well on and some bloke beeped a horn on his truck, she dropped the huge bottle and it smashed. VODKA AND GLASS WENT EVERYWHERE, she started to cry and her mate standing there holding her hands on her face. I laughed the whole way home as she lost what looked to be the best part on 2L of vodka. and they clearly had no more money for booze.

Its better to have laughed than not have laughed at all! Stay safe! Don't be bringing back naughty drunken teenage girls who were half locked at a bus stop! At least you let them cry, good enough for them and their vodka.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Normally the leaving cert night is not that bad, it's when the real muppets (junior cert) come out to play and that's only a few weeks away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Incognita

Thank F*ck I'm not out tonight, young wans everywhere puking their guts up after 2 bottles of WKD celebrating 200 points in their leaving cert..

I'm much comfier here at home with a bottle of vino :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Think about it - every town in Ireland will be packed tonight with annoying teenagers talking about how many points they got, how many points such & such didn't get, all ROLFing & LOLing like there's no tomorrow, drinking alcopops, getting sick in each other's hair & stuff like that.

Quite frankly, I'm happy to be at home tonight with a cup of tea & a box of ciggies.

So how's everyone not celebrating not finishing their leaving cert?

this is possibly the worst post i've ever read on boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭bm365

God I really cant believe some of the bitterness that I'm reading here. Most of these kids have been through a lot of stressful times over the last few months and rightly deserve a night to let loose. And not every teen is going to be puking after a few drinks. And not every teen will even get drunk tonight. But they do deserve to have a bit of banter.

So enjoy the night all, if it wasnt for work in the morning I'd probably be on the town myself!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I'm wondering when the fuck I got so old, and how it happened so quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭IrishZeus

bm365 wrote: »
    God I really cant believe some of the bitterness that I'm reading here. Most of these kids have been through a lot of stressful times over the last few months and rightly deserve a night to let loose. And not every teen is going to be puking after a few drinks. And not every teen will even get drunk tonight. But they do deserve to have a bit of banter.

So enjoy the night all, if it wasnt for work in the morning I'd probably be on the town myself!!

Agree completely - went on a proper ripper after I got my results!

hope the shattered glass didn't poke you in the eye otherwise you wouldn't be able to see a thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

"Young girls are sluts. I can make their knickers fall off just by looking at them. There's no end to the pussy I can get. Tonight would be the perfect night for getting knee deep in young muff, but as you can see from this photo, I'm busy tonight, repairing my PC....."

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g290/muffin_mcghee/UglyNerd.jpg

I'm not trying to be arrogant. I'm simply stating the fact that it's rather easy to go to a nightclub with a much younger crowd as an older guy and get some hole.

Poker face!:P

Sheeps wrote: »
    I'm not trying to be arrogant. I'm simply stating the fact that it's rather easy to go to a nightclub with a much younger crowd as an older guy and get some hole.

It's Junior Cert results in a few weeks. Must be like Christmas morning for you.

• Advertisement

this is possibly the worst post i've ever read on boards.ie

Not as bad as this one;
    everyone knows me. i'm boards.ie's one true legend.

Advertisement