Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A great night not to be out.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Not as bad as this one;

Ha ha ha ha! why you go on and offline like a yo yo!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

just been past the night club which right beside my apartments and the amount of chung ones around and all the lads in their flannel shirts , the state of them all , iv seen a few familliar faces at the atm that are always in that club ( everytime i have been there , they have been there ) and they are 20-24 ???? wtf are they doing at a leaving results night ?? that stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

It's Junior Cert results in a few weeks. Must be like Christmas morning for you.

the wez here i come

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

There's always a thread around LC results time started by some guy going on about how he'll shag at least one "young one" (he's usually about a sagely 20 himself) tonight - what gives? Where's the thread started by an obvious virgin (full of backslapping by fellow virgins) this year? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I'm making cupcakes... :o:o:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Dord wrote: »
    I'm making cupcakes... :o:o:o
    Cookie monster kind of cupcakes?

Dudess wrote: »
    There's always a thread around LC results time started by some guy going on about how he'll shag at least one "young one" (he's usually about a sagely 20 himself) tonight - what gives? Where's the thread started by an obvious virgin (full of backslapping by fellow virgins) this year? :confused:

I feel sorry for the virgins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I feel sorry for the virgins!

Won't someone please think of the virgins?

Not you Sheeps, not you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

Not as bad as this one;

a valid theory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Saibh wrote: »
    Cookie monster kind of cupcakes?

Not this time, just chocolate cupcakes. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ball and chain holding me in, for the best. Can't even lie there with a straight face.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

that was the best 15 minutes in AH ever

lulz were had by all

:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Well that was an interesting twenty minutes or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Spent tonight cooking cookies in a cooker for my cat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Superbus wrote: »
    Spent tonight cooking cookies in a cooker for my cat.

:(

you forgot birds.

Don't have a great night wasted! Shhhshh be quiet...ye get banned. Ibtl.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

What makes you think all young birds are like that Sheeps!? Only the ones that have their arses on view and dress/skirt more like belt up as far as their waists not thighs but waists like! A full leg in view would be enough for any fella like you to hump on the bagwaggon wheel of young birds!
    At least I be a little more sophisticated when I do show my pins! Classy might I add despite my age I feel I'm 21 not 25. If you want an easy bird why don't ya go to an alley sure there be loads of birds there!

The key to sexiness is to only draw attraction to one part of your body. A lot of young girls don't get this, anymore than they understand how to apply make-up. There's nothing wrong with wearing a really short skirt. It's no different to wearing a short skirt. It shows off your legs.
    The problem lies with not realising that, if you're showing off your legs, you cover up your arms and your back and your neck and your tits.
    If you're showing your tits, you wear a full skirted dress.
    If you're showing your back and arms and shoulders, you cover up your tits and your ass.

Going out wearing a dress that's no more nor less than dental floss is about as attractive as poorly applied make-up. It just doesn't quite fit.

Or at least that's my opinion.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

Larry Murphy wont sleep tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

I was out tonight celebrating my LC..and in all fariness feck off will yah! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭AAAAAAAHHH

Exams. Kinda like SAT's. Decides wheter you go college or not

SATs are a ****ing glorified IQ test.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

AAAAAAAHHH wrote: »

I think they have SAT2 though which are actual exam subjects

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

I was out last night and got proper c*nted and got my share of country clunge down here in the mighty County Kerry, bagged myself a young dumb and full of cum 17 year old :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Hope you rinsed her out over the sink first, sloppy seconds are never cool. Never.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

AAAAAAAHHH wrote: »

Any worse than regurgitating information?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭ebixa82

lol my OH met his friend to go gaming tonight....downside our friend is living with his girlfriend, who lives over the pub she owns in cork city centre, tee hee ill bet they are having fun :D

"Gaming" as in trying to get stuck into drunk leaving certs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

Time to get my rape rag ready.

/douses rag in chloroform
    I use my penis.
    You douse your penis in chloroform?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

The key to sexiness is to only draw attraction to one part of your body. A lot of young girls don't get this, anymore than they understand how to apply make-up. There's nothing wrong with wearing a really short skirt. It's no different to wearing a short skirt. It shows off your legs.
    The problem lies with not realising that, if you're showing off your legs, you cover up your arms and your back and your neck and your tits.
    If you're showing your tits, you wear a full skirted dress.
    If you're showing your back and arms and shoulders, you cover up your tits and your ass.

Going out wearing a dress that's no more nor less than dental floss is about as attractive as poorly applied make-up. It just doesn't quite fit.

Or at least that's my opinion.:o

I agree with your sentiment, but I think you exaggerate the need to cover up everywhere else (arms, neck, etc).

It sounds like you are suggesting girls where a mini-skirt with a turtle neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I was out last night and got proper c*nted and got my share of country clunge down here in the mighty County Kerry, bagged myself a young dumb and full of cum 17 year old :p

You sound like a delightful individual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Gang of Gin

bm365 wrote: »
    And I suppose all us "culchies" and GAA fans will be blamed here tomorrow for all the damage done around Dublin city....

Watch it, Cavehill Red might be on the prowl:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

You sound like a delightful individual.

Just had a lovely sh*t there for my tea break, it was delightful.

Advertisement