Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A great night not to be out.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

So how's everyone not celebrating not finishing their leaving cert?

I can hardly believe I did this exam over 7 years ago. I celebrated the Leaving Cert originally by going to see Metallica play a few days after the results came out. I always laugh at how they film the students getting their results every year, for news reports and what not, and act as if its this massive achievement - and I hope that everyone who wants what they want and needs what they need gets it - but trust me, you'll look back one day (sooner then you think) and you'll say just one thing - "it was not as important as everyone made it out to be" and one day your LC results won't even matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I can hardly believe I did this exam over 7 years ago. I celebrated the Leaving Cert originally by going to see Metallica play a few days after the results came out. I always laugh at how they film the students getting their results every year, for news reports and what not, and act as if its this massive achievement - and I hope that everyone who wants what they want and needs what they need gets it - but trust me, you'll look back one day (sooner then you think) and you'll say just one thing - "it was not as important as everyone made it out to be" and one day your LC results won't even matter.
    They didn't matter very fast once i got my course. /never thinks of again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭IrishZeus

Just had a lovely sh*t there for my tea break, it was delightful.

Do you often eat sh*t....?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

The key to sexiness is to only draw attraction to one part of your body. A lot of young girls don't get this, anymore than they understand how to apply make-up. There's nothing wrong with wearing a really short skirt. It's no different to wearing a short skirt. It shows off your legs.
    The problem lies with not realising that, if you're showing off your legs, you cover up your arms and your back and your neck and your tits.
    If you're showing your tits, you wear a full skirted dress.
    If you're showing your back and arms and shoulders, you cover up your tits and your ass.

Going out wearing a dress that's no more nor less than dental floss is about as attractive as poorly applied make-up. It just doesn't quite fit.

Or at least that's my opinion.:o

That is exactly how I think. I usually dress like that, show the legs cover on top, cover legs and bare on top (but not all of course!;)) Rarely both vice versa. Now I wouldn't always cover my shoulder/arms regardless of what I wear though! Then again I don't usually have my legs exposed unless I am wearing tights of some sort or leggings. I often dress to suit the occasion and purhaps cater for what weather entails. I sometimes wear flats/pumps, not one for heels! Kitten heel and boots maybe!:D

• Advertisement

That is exactly how I think. I usually dress like that, show the legs cover on top, cover legs and bare on top (but not all of course!;)) Rarely both vice versa. Now I wouldn't always cover my shoulder/arms regardless of what I wear though! Then again I don't usually have my legs exposed unless I am wearing tights of some sort or leggings. I often dress to suit the occasion and purhaps cater for what weather entails. I sometimes wear flats/pumps, not one for heels! Kitten heel and boots maybe!:D

I think you're all missing out on how us men think... we pretend to like the sexy look but in reality we'd all like to go back to the caveman era so ye all have to walk around naked :P

IrishZeus wrote: »
    I think you're all missing out on how us men think... we pretend to like the sexy look but in reality we'd all like to go back to the caveman era so ye all have to walk around naked :P

Your serious? Ye all think like cavemen when it comes to women? So ye avoid the brain and go straight to the vajayjay?:rolleyes: The cave women never pranced around naked, they just wore less clothes and covered their bits!:P

Best you (IrishZeus) go out in the wild with all the ape like species don't cha think? They are always nakkid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭AAAAAAAHHH

Your serious? Ye all think like cavemen when it comes to women? So ye avoid the brain and go straight to the vajayjay?:rolleyes: The cave women never pranced around naked, they just wore less clothes and covered their bits!:P

Women have brains?

Women have brains?

Well of course we do! We can think for ourselves like! Do better in exams, need I say more!:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Do you often eat sh*t....?

Happy Gilmore - is that you? :p

Best you (IrishZeus) go out in the wild with all the ape like species don't cha think? They are always nakkid!

Mmm.... monkeys... :rolleyes:

?:confused:?

What? OMG? What ya on about like caveman?:eek:

Maybe living with the gorilas might suit you better sir!

?:confused:?

What? OMG? What ya on about like caveman?:eek:

Nothing like a bit of monkey in the morning. :P

Nothing like a bit of monkey in the morning. :P

What you mean by monkeys exactly? :confused: You be better off living with hairy gorlias if thats what ya into Sir!?:pac:

What you mean by monkeys exactly? :confused: You be better off living with hairy gorlias if thats what ya into Sir!?:pac:

Monkey? Little hairy things that climb trees…

Obviously my tastes aren’t appreciated on this forum… :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 titular

What do you mean by "Gorlias"?

You sound Chinese.

titular wrote: »
    What do you mean by "Gorlias"?

You sound Chinese.

I'm not Chinese! I meant Gorillas, just a typing error!

I'm not Chinese! I meant Gorillas, just a typing error!

And dey say dems are smarter than us manfolk....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Well of course we do! We can think for ourselves like! Do better in exams, need I say more!:P

Pity you can't quote correctly though ;).

• Advertisement

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Pity you can't quote correctly though ;).
    :mad: Blame my keyboard!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Well this thread went crap in the last couple of pages!

Roll on the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Well this thread went crap in the last couple of pages!

Yeah I think my IQ just dropped a few points.

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    Yeah I think my IQ just dropped a few points.

Didnt realise they went into negative figures... :p

(I joke.)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Didnt realise they went into negative figures... :p

(I joke.)

Sure snuggles there is proof of that.

(I also joke.)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Lads, it's all about Junior Cert night! :P Everyone knows that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Prime Time, ruiners.

Gimme Gimme Gimme a man after midnight!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

but it is after midnight :o

Advertisement