Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

public transport help

Options
  • 18-08-2010 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

i am moving to bluebell and i was wondering ,if getting to ranelagh by the 18 bus would be handier then getting to templeogue village by getting the luas to tallaght then bus up to templeogue. i am trying to decide which tennis club to join
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

The 18 should take about 35/40 minutes max to get from Kylemore Road to Ranelagh Village off-peak.

LUAS from Bluebell and 65/65b to Templeogue would take about the same but it would be very difficult to predict a connection at Tallaght, so I would advise against that. It would be easier to get an 18 to either Sundrive Road (Superquinn) for a 54a or to Rathmines for a 15/15b, 65/65b or 74 to Templeogue as the buses would be more frequent than the 65/65b.

Ranelagh would be the easier of the two I would suggest as it's connection free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 davie21

KC61 wrote: »
    The 18 should take about 35/40 minutes max to get from Kylemore Road to Ranelagh Village off-peak.

LUAS from Bluebell and 65/65b to Templeogue would take about the same but it would be very difficult to predict a connection at Tallaght, so I would advise against that. It would be easier to get an 18 to either Sundrive Road (Superquinn) for a 54a or to Rathmines for a 15/15b, 65/65b or 74 to Templeogue as the buses would be more frequent than the 65/65b.

Ranelagh would be the easier of the two I would suggest as it's connection free.

ok thanks . ranelagh is it then :)

Advertisement