Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice from Ass Man and co.

Options
  • 18-08-2010 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭

When I go to the backroom advice, I always end up with getting advice from my assistant manager or for tempo, defensive line and width. I want to be getting my info from one coach in particular as his stats are quite high for tactical.

If my assistant manager gives me this info, a different coach with not so good tactical attributes will disagree with him.

I want my info from Johnny Webster and only Johnny for gods sake! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I tend to ignore advice 99% of the time to be honest. Especially when managing somebody like Tralee Dynamos, the level of staff I have just always disagree with one another.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Ignore them and stick to your own tactics. I only let my assistant decide who to close down etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

"Ass Man".....snigger!:D:pac:

I'm such a kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'm such a kid.

I did that too when I first read it around here!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I'm such a kid.
    Going along with the ass man usually results in you getting creamed ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement