Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere nice to eat along the N17

Options
  • 18-08-2010 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭

We travel up to Sligo pretty often - where can we get a nice meal, not too pricey? Not a big fan of carvery.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

I wish I was on the N17.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

elle macguires in ballindine or flynns in miltown.
    Both definitly did decent evening food a few years ago and think they still do

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

elle macguires in ballindine or flynns in miltown.
    Both definitly did decent evening food a few years ago and think they still do

Thats not how the lyrics go. This makes me a saaad panda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Flynns is good; I don't think they open during the day tho. I know it would mean coming off the N17 but the Old Arch bar and restaurant in Claremorris is very good. It's near the Bank of Ireland on the Galway end of the main street in Claremorris; building is painted black and white. Good food and not badly priced either; and no carvery :p

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Galwayps

There is a cafe called "Agnitas" in Claremorris near the church which I always try and get to if passing that way. Pretty big menu and always busy anytime I go

• Advertisement
Advertisement