Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nanny jobs

Options
  • 19-08-2010 7:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hi there mums and dads!

Can anyone tell me where the best place is to get a nanny/childminding job? I used to use websites like rollercoaster.ie but it doen't seem as busy as it used to-probably as you now have to pay to post an ad! Any info appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 animalhuger

Just ask your local priest lmao

Look in a local paper id say thats the best place to look

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I always see people searchig on Rollercoaster.
    What part of the country?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭lilblackdress

I always used rollercoaster but not sure about it now that you have to pay.. there aren't half as many jobs up on it now. I still might put an ad up though! and Dublin by the way! Just qualified as a nurse but have no childcare qualifications so agencies aren't an option!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Bookkeeper09

Have you tried www.gumtree.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Why aren't you looking for a nursing job?

I work in the Beacon in Sandyford and they are always looking for nurses :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Advertisement