Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games of the distant future which invoke feelings of desire?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

Yag reuoY wrote: »
    Pity the other 'gamers' on here don't seem to appreciate greatness -- probably too involved with their Barbie World series.:pac:

Yag reuoY = reverse handle fail

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Yag reuoY

mcgooch wrote: »
    Yag reuoY = reverse handle fail

:pac:

I realised that soon after signing up. :pac:

You got the message regardless, so my fail is somewhat mitigated. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Beyond Good and Evil 2 (Feels like forever waiting on this game)

Same here, probably will have to wait longer than what we've been waiting so far..:(

Dead Rising 2 - about 5 weeks away.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,477 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

On the Beyond Good and Evil 2 front, some positive news. Even hints about this game are exciting: building on the ideas of the first, it genuinely has the potential to be an all time great. C'mon, Ancel, get cracking!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Oh yeah, Ubisoft, I forgot I wasn't going to buy any of their games until they cease their ridiculous DRM :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭t4k30

OP_GTFO.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,438 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Speaking of Ancel, Rayman looks amazing.

Going to also add Catherine to my list and Deadly Premonition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Last Guardian
    Anything Bioware
    Kojimas next (not Rising)
    Elder Scrolls V
    Bioshock Infinite
    EDIT: GTA V (not GTA VI) Eds note: I'm an idiot
    Valve games

Pretty small list hopefully 2011 isn't as dull as the later half of this year :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

GTA VI

Do you know something we don't, GTA V not good enough for you?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Duke Nukem Forever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

sink wrote: »
    Do you know something we don't, GTA V not good enough for you?;)

Mortified:D My Roman Numerals fail me once again....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

F1ngers wrote: »
    Same here, probably will have to wait longer than what we've been waiting so far..:(

Dead Rising 2 - about 5 weeks away.

http://kotaku.com/5616870/ubisoft-beyond-good--evil-2-must-be-perfect

please just be good :)

Altho its the beatles vs spice girls argument on a different format tho. Sadly im expecting spice girls to win this one.

BGE sold 5 copies? Some ****er named racthet sold 3 million and didnt even have the courtesy to name drop mario as his da.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Oh yeah, Ubisoft, I forgot I wasn't going to buy any of their games until they cease their ridiculous DRM :(

There's word that they are going to embrace Steam as their DRM of choice dropping the crappy DRM they've been using. Hopefully this proves to be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

There's word that they are going to embrace Steam as their DRM of choice dropping the crappy DRM they've been using. Hopefully this proves to be true.

I love STEAM, so that would be awesome.

Advertisement