Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireworks in Tramore

Options
  • 19-08-2010 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Looking forward to bringing the kids down to the fireworks Sunday night, hopefully there will be a good turnout,i would imagine there will:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I don't have the excuse of kids, but I will be going to have a look! 9pm, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

Yep 9pm......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

There's fireworks in Tramore on Sunday? Where's the best place to catch em?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

whats the occasion, haven't heard anything about it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

I thought someone was going to say that members of the Town Council were at it again

• Advertisement

There are huge sign's up, think they are setting them off by the wheel....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Nice display, half an hour late, maybe they were waiting for full dark, or maybe it was just the 'nine for half past' theory :D Some of the smaller kids were getting very tired by the time it started. It was well done though, about 15 minutes worth.

The crowds were massive, dont know how many thousands were down there but it was a lot. All very good natured and easy going, no hassle, when I left anyway. I suspect some of the traffic is still trying to disentangle itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,384 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Anyone go on the Tagada (not sure i spelled it right) its an amausement that spins around and bounces up and down.

It will knock 7 shades of ****e out of ya lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Fireworks were very good, I wasn't expecting them to be that good. Huge crowds too, I'd say there must have been 5,000 people there, the whole length of the prom was packed. Hopefully this will become an annual event.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kittymiss

wow really put it up to the spraoi show they were amazing watched from the majestic carpark great show!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

Fireworks were very good, I wasn't expecting them to be that good. Huge crowds too, I'd say there must have been 5,000 people there, the whole length of the prom was packed. Hopefully this will become an annual event.

There was at least that many on the prom alone - I'd say there was nearer 20,000 people there at least given that the amusement park and the top part by the Majestic areas were packed as well.

Really good.

Great stuff, hope they do it every year:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

did anyone get a few photos?

A few photos would be nice alright. There's a couple of videos on YouTube anyway - just do a search for "fireworks tramore".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

nice photos psy, whats the name of the tune?

watched them from the window of the house, good show must have cost a pretty penny.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

went for a swim in the guilimean and watched them in the water, bet standing down on then prom with the crowds.

Advertisement