Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Diploma in Education, Technology

Options
  • 19-08-2010 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is anyone else on here applying for or has gone through this course. Have skills test now next week so been practicing my drawing a lot, never did drawing in school, and degree had very little drawing content. Can't really practice for the workshop test either. I reckon should be ok anyway. If anyone has advice on what sort of questions they ask in interview be great. Like is there any subject specifics questions or is it more general. Hopefully get on the course anyway, is really what I want to do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭awny

cruizer101 are you not starting the PGDE (Maths teaching) in UL in Sept???!!!!!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 phnompenh72

Hey Cruizer,

Just checking the boards there.. did you make in onto the Grad Dip in Technology course in UL at the end? If so, Id love to have a chat with you about the course and the exams to get into it..

Thanks,

Ruairi

Advertisement