Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any racing tonight?

• 19-08-2010 10:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭

Any racing in or around Dublin this evening? Just back in the country so not really sure whats going on as regards evening racing that dosen't pop up on the CI calendar.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

There's an Orwell/Lucan/Usher/UCD/Tiernans club team TT tonight. There are a few teams pre-arranged but I think the general idea is that people turn up and get randomly allocated.

Given your "credentials" they might let you make a guest appearance.

Do you have a CI/UCI licence or Irish club membership?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭amjon.

Yeah I have a CI license. I'm riding unattached, not much point joining a club for the last couple of weeks of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭chakattack

Hi Amjon,

I was chatting to you before the race last night...you were admiring how many spacers I have above my stem :)

Sorry I didn't get to ride back into town with you, was chatting with a few lads from the club and you were gone.

You're clearly mad for it...TT Tuesday, Race Wednesday and looking for more punishment tonight :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭amjon.

chakattack wrote: »
    Hi Amjon,

I was chatting to you before the race last night...you were admiring how many spacers I have above my stem :)

Sorry I didn't get to ride back into town with you, was chatting with a few lads from the club and you were gone.

You're clearly mad for it...TT Tuesday, Race Wednesday and looking for more punishment tonight :)

Alrite,
    Sure I may aswell make the most of it while I can. The winter will be long enough with turbo sessions and freezing sodden feet, not to mention the black ice and snow filled roads. Season will be pretty much over this time next week.:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭chakattack

amjon. wrote: »
    Alrite,
    Sure I may aswell make the most of it while I can. The winter will be long enough with turbo sessions and freezing sodden feet, not to mention the black ice and snow filled roads. Season will be pretty much over this time next week.:(

That's true,

I only started racing in late June and I'm hooked.

Winter isn't all bad, a night spin on back roads on a cool, crisp and dry night can be great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement