Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Arann happy hour today 11am-2pm (or 12-3pm)

Options
  • 19-08-2010 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,

Happy Hour 11am-2pm Today Only!
    50% Off All UK Flights.
    25% Off All Domestic Flights.
    Valid for travel from 1st September 2010.

http://www.aerarann.com/
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Aer Arann have cracking sales. My family flew into Dublin this morning, with the last Happy Hour I could have got them to Sligo for €16, but they were arriving at Dublin airport 5 minutes before the Sligo flight left. They're on the endless train now for mega €€€, plus taxi fare to Connolly. Gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭dcfc

Just got return fight from Derry to Dublin for £55, class!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,866 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Balls.. Missed this!

Going to Lisbon in November and 25% off would have been appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

kn wrote: »

They haven't gone 'belly up'. They are in examinership, its very much different. No flights or jobs are gone, everything is running exactly the same as it was. They need all the business they can get, they don't need people thinking there gone belly up. Its a great irish service and I wouldn't like to see it go.

Better forums suited for discussing it, so thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement