Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iSupply Opening times and cost?

Options
  • 19-08-2010 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hey, I have to get my thesis printed and soft bound by tmw morning...should have been more prepared I know!!! I am jus wondering what iSupplys opening hours are? are they open late on a thursday? I have about 300 pages to print and have soft bound..does anyone know how much this will cost, it needs to be in colour and on 100g paper minimum!! Will they take long to do it?!!! :(:( so stressed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

I used Jaycee for my thesis and found them great, rang ahead and had their undivided attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Ring them - phone numbers on the bottom of this page:

http://www.isupplyonline.com/

Do it RIGHT NOW.

You may not be the only one in this situation and 300 pages take a while to print.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 FredsMom

JustMary wrote: »
    Ring them - phone numbers on the bottom of this page:

http://www.isupplyonline.com/

Do it RIGHT NOW.

You may not be the only one in this situation and 300 pages take a while to print.

I have already tried contacting them but they didn't get back to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Dutchess

I do THINK theyre open late on Thursday (2 people I know work in one of them), dont know what they do and how long it takes them though...

Ok...so I am getting a friend to print it who has a laser printer so thats that sorted..just need to get it bound...hope to do that in the NUIG secretariat(how on earth do you spell that word) tmw morn..I will be in the college before it opens so hope to get it bound staright away when i head in..i think they are usually pretty quick cos they did it for me before on the spot..so fingers crossed..my due dat isnt til monday but I really dont wana have it hanging over my head all weekend..would love to hand up tmw morn!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

When i did my thesis it had to be printed on specific paper and in a specific format, iirc they wouldnt have accepted run of the mill paper fom a laser printer!
    Make sure you check out the specifics as some have to be hardback bound which is expensive.

skelliser wrote: »
    When i did my thesis it had to be printed on specific paper and in a specific format, iirc they wouldnt have accepted run of the mill paper fom a laser printer!
    Make sure you check out the specifics as some have to be hardback bound which is expensive.

Yup I know all that..it has to be 100 g...sorted!! and definitely only soft bound with a glue bind (only need to be hard bound if you are submitting to a library)..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭telepylus

JFK bookbinders is your best bet for soft and hard bound I think. Got mine done today, 12 euros for soft bound, 28 for hard bound. Contact Della on [a number I will provide via PM] and you will have to e-mail them your details at stop@spam.dead

Good quality and a fraction of Kennys prices (35 for soft/39.50 for hard)

JFK are located on Sandy Road, which is if you are at the marriot hotel beside dunnes on the headford road, and right up that road in the industrial estate beside the VEC there. She said that she could get it bound in 2 hours if you send the details by e-mail they can do it quickly.

Hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭telepylus

FredsMom wrote: »
    Yup I know all that..it has to be 100 g...sorted!! and definitely only soft bound with a glue bind (only need to be hard bound if you are submitting to a library)..

I would double check this FredsMom, as I think the standard procedure for NUIG is two soft bound and one hardbound is the requirement for most M.A.s. The hardbound is still required for you to do, despite it only clogging up room in the library, which I found sickening, seeing as the amount of money we have to fork out for it

Advertisement