Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haunted House Near Carroll's Cross, Co Waterford

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

there was def a light on, a little desk lamp i think

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭buttonteaser

any recent updates?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

No, nothing to see here, move along.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭buttonteaser

No, nothing to see here, move along.

thats a little rude. i was asking a simple question

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Sorry, not getting at you, it's just that there is a lot of talk about what is just a house, nothing else. Everything is just, he said, she said, there is no foundation to any of it.

Now if there is any house that is actually haunted I would love to hear about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭fatherbuzcagney

Sorry, not getting at you, it's just that there is a lot of talk about what is just a house, nothing else. Everything is just, he said, she said, there is no foundation to any of it.

Now if there is any house that is actually haunted I would love to hear about it.

great , im looking for somewhere rent for a year or two in this area would anyone have contact details for owner or letting agent.....hope they accept rent allowance.

Advertisement