Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old cooking equipment

Options
  • 19-08-2010 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,

Does anyone know where in Dublin I could buy old or used cooking equipment? I'm thinking mainly of old, heavy pots and pans and baking and roasting trays. The more lived in the better to be honest.

I presume car boot sales would be a good place to start but never know of any going on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Stephen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Birdsong

you should put a request in the wanted section of free to take away websites like jumbletown & freecycle, I would think you will have lots of replies, people always giving away stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i might be able to help, what sort of stuff are you looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Crowebar2

Cheers Birdsong. Ill have a wee look into that.

Admiral, I'm looking for old roasting trays and heavy pots etc. The kind of stuff that ur granny would have used. It'll sound a bit sad but you know the kind of stuff that Jamie Oliver uses on his At Home show? I have good pans and things too cook with now but I'd like things with a bit of character.

Ta.

Advertisement