Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours Moderation

Options
  • 19-08-2010 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

I want to make a complaint about the Moderation on After Hours. We were told that personal abuse towards celebs was no longer allowed (which is fair enough, if your not allowed insult other members why should you be allowed insult celebrities). Anyways, this has not stopped the problem persisting on AH and the Mods seem to be making little effort to control it. The latest example is the Ricky Gervais thread which was only created to call Ricky a twat. Can you please let me know why this is allowed and please remove that idiotic thread.

Regards,
    Michael

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Did you PM the forums Mods regarding this question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭ucdmike

I sent a PM to Dav as he was the one who put a ban on personal abuse although he told me he wouldnt be able to deal with the issue. Since I'm partically complaining about the AH Mods I felt it would be better to bring to someone else; hence I'm here.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Complaints about moderation should follow the Dispute Resolution Procedure. You can find full details here.

Advertisement