Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo concealer

Options
  • 19-08-2010 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all!

I need to cover up a small tattoo on my back for a wedding and wanted to see if anyone could recommend a good concealer that lasts for 12hrs? :confused:

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

You could try this link.

http://www.tattoonow.com/facemaster.cfm?task=message_list&thread_index=11747&generate=1

Suggests Dermabled (probably just American).

But I'd ring up studios and see what they'd suggest. I'm sure they've got the question before!

Oh wait just did a search in this forum and found, http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055372231&highlight=concealer
    Will wrote:
    Concealer? or however it is spelled.
    Dermablend is awesome but you have to order it off the net me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 12 BBF

Cool! Thank you! Looks like they might have started stocking it in chemists here now!
    Thanks for your help! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭NikNakOoo

I have used MaxFactor's Panstick to cover a tattoo... not quite as good as Dermablend, but easily accessible and does an alright job. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Anna Molly

Don't know if it's an option, but Kat Von D's concealer but Sephora is AMAZING.

images%3Fq%3DKat%2BVon%2BD%2BSephora&zoom=1&hl=en&usg=__80VI_XodwPkrPA1LP8DQZYxfwQQ=&sa=X&ei=fIZwTIePMs7d4Ab22ZjTCQ&ved=0CBgQ9QEwAA
    On the show you saw them apply it, and by golly does it work.
    Unfortunately you can't buy it in ireland, to my knowledge anyway. But you can in London and all big places like that! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

BBF wrote: »
    Cool! Thank you! Looks like they might have started stocking it in chemists here now!
    Thanks for your help! :)

Yep vichy dermablend is the business - I work in a pharmacy and ive played with it on my tattoo a few times. I know we get free samples to give out to customers to try, so if I was you I'd be as charming as possible and try to blag a few :)

• Advertisement

Yep vichy dermablend is the business - I work in a pharmacy and ive played with it on my tattoo a few times. I know we get free samples to give out to customers to try, so if I was you I'd be as charming as possible and try to blag a few :)

Thanks for the tip! Its quite expensive for the cream and the powder and I only need it for one so I'll put on my biggest smile and give it a go! :D

Anna Molly wrote: »
    Don't know if it's an option, but Kat Von D's concealer but Sephora is AMAZING.

images%3Fq%3DKat%2BVon%2BD%2BSephora&zoom=1&hl=en&usg=__80VI_XodwPkrPA1LP8DQZYxfwQQ=&sa=X&ei=fIZwTIePMs7d4Ab22ZjTCQ&ved=0CBgQ9QEwAA
    On the show you saw them apply it, and by golly does it work.
    Unfortunately you can't buy it in ireland, to my knowledge anyway. But you can in London and all big places like that! :)

Just checked it out on youtube! Looks really good! Will have to keep my eyes peeled! Thanks!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Have a look at the tutorial below, it'll give you an idea on how to cover the tattoo up without dermablend!

Advertisement