Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The results in my school-completely against national averages

• 19-08-2010 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭

My year got our school's best ever results-around 12 of us got 500+.
    The strange thing is that of these 12 only one is a girl which rather debunks the theory that girls do better in the leaving(at least in our school)

What is your experiences of this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Podgoricka

yeah thats really interesting cos i would have always thought that women always do better.. i did the LC last year and that was certainly the case anyway!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

My year got our school's best ever results-around 12 of us got 500+.
    The strange thing is that of these 12 only one is a girl which rather debunks the theory that girls do better in the leaving(at least in our school)

What is your experiences of this?
    58,000 students did the leaving. You fail on the meaning of "averages"... :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

This is going nowhere, at a better than average pace.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement