Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeats 2010-2011

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Bloc Party!

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Business and transatlantic studies in DCU...BESS second,wbu?

Good luck :cool:

Commerce is my first choice in nuig and if i don't get that business in gmit :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

So how did all the repeats get on??

Im not disappointed with my points (400) im disappointed with my Biology result which was a C3 :eek: I got a B2 in the mocks and I was very happy coming out of this exam. I had always thought I had gotten a b1/b2 so either the was a miscalculation or I really messed up!

Im now in limbo as to whether Im going to get my first choice (425) last year. Fingers crossed for me Monday!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Decent, there was real doubts as to whether or not I'd beat last year's tally or not - I did :D:D:D
    Congrats everyone for doing it the second time, takes balls! Best of luck in college:)

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Manc Red

320 last year.

420 this year. :)

Well worth doing it for the points as well as the extra year of maturity.

Advertisement