Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R4i Advance for DSi

Options
  • 19-08-2010 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has used this. Got it for my young fella and the lack of instructions is criminal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

R4 discussion not allowed in Nintendo forum.
    I'm moving this to Console Modding. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Dacian wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has used this. Got it for my young fella and the lack of instructions is criminal.

Instructions to do what? Most homebrew apps come with readme's/nfo's...but if it's something not covered then explain your issue and we'll try help as best we can :)

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

Mr E wrote: »
    R4 discussion not allowed in Nintendo forum.
    I'm moving this to Console Modding. :)
    No problem. Didn't realise this forum existed. Not a console player.

Spotted other thread on the R4i Advance so added my inabilities to it,
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67546847&postcount=9

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Yi Harr

Excuse the bump, just wondering if the R4i kernel/software was loaded onto an R4 cart would it work on a DSi or do you have to get the R4i cart aswell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭baz909

as far as im aware the R4 will on work on the DS / DS lite not the DSI, you'd need to get a different card for this

• Advertisement
Advertisement