Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

school shoes

Options
  • 19-08-2010 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭

Hi there, does anybody know of a decent website that sells good quality, reasonably prices school shoes? I vaguely remember a site being mentioned here last year but cant find it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

m'lady wrote: »
    Hi there, does anybody know of a decent website that sells good quality, reasonably prices school shoes? I vaguely remember a site being mentioned here last year but cant find it!

mandmdirect.com may have something - they specialiase in clearance & end of line branded items.

Kildare Village outlets could also be good as they have a clarks shop / nike / reebok (depends on how strict the school is)

Another option is TK maxx.

One problem about buying kids shoes online is sizing - different make and even models within the same make can have a different fitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Depends on what size your looking for too. Picked up school shoes size 2 in Tesco for €10.50 (I think) which I thought was great value. Have bought more expensive shoes before but they only ever last a certain length of time no matter what. Have bought school shoes in tesco before and found them to be fine. They may be the finest leather but they are also not totally plastic. Worth a look. Good luck!

Advertisement