Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Results

• 19-08-2010 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

I got an A2 but was hoping for A1. I got 480 and I'm delighted but I was thinking of getting it rechecked as the exam was easier than past years and if the graph was too high they could have moved our grades down. How did everyone else do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

same! I got a B1 but was hoping for an A. Thought my oral and aural had gone really well and that it was a perfect paper.. definitely viewing it anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

I got a B2, which I am happy with; my oral and grammar skills let me down unfortunately. I will need to improve, as I intend studying German in college. A long way to go to fluency yet. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

i got a c3!
    i went down and i was hopin 4 a b3!
    and also i did better in bio which i absolutely hate!!!
    And also im like seen as the best in my class cos my friend got a c3 and was like you should get it rechecked cos you are way better than me at it.
    so im goin to view it anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Dr. Ring

same! I got a B1 but was hoping for an A. Thought my oral and aural had gone really well and that it was a perfect paper.. definitely viewing it anyway!

I thought the same and got the same result. I was nearly expectin an A1 after it. What is goin on :P

Definately gettin it rechecked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Got an A2 and am definitely getting rechecks. Ten points is a massive difference and I thought I'd get an A1 :( Oh well, onwards and upwards!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

Got an A1 - but I'm still in shock because I didn't think it went that well..

Hope the appeals work out for anyone applying for one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Got a B2, after completely dismissing the subject as a writeoff and not studying at all, thinking I was wasting my time that I could spend on other subjects. Was hoping to scrape a C. Absolutely shocked and delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭DGRulz

Got a D1 really disapointed, thought Id get at least a high C. Teacher said my oral went well and I found the paper quite simple, no idea what went wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Got a B3, was hoping for a higher B but I'm still happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Grace16

I got a B2 and was really happy. My oral went ok but didn't go as well as all of my practice orals so i think that that let me down a bit. I'm still really happy with a B2 though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 EabhaMae

Got a B3 which was pretty much what I was expecting!

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

Got a B2 absolutely delighted with it!!! Went up from a D1 in the mocks and at christmas, so this was pretty amazing!!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Joseph...

I got an A1 in german too was delighted!!!

Advertisement