Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moneybookers

Options
  • 19-08-2010 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Deposited some money in my moneybookers.ie account today to put into my betfair account but ticked non gamimg instead of gaming when depositing...

How do i change this as it wont leave me transfer the money now =(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

Glenviewjf wrote: »
    Hey,

Deposited some money in my moneybookers.ie account today to put into my betfair account but ticked non gamimg instead of gaming when depositing...

How do i change this as it wont leave me transfer the money now =(

ring their helpline,tell them u pressed the wrong button accidentally ,they should be able to switch it for u ,i dont think you can change it by yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭Newtown90

pr*cks wont leave me change it =(...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

its still your money ,just withdraw it and lodge it again and press correct button next time

hahahaha:D that sounds smart! why didnt i think of it!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

How does your mistake make them pricks? They have the two options there for some reason (don't know what it is) and obviously want people to use the right one.

• Advertisement

Clearly i wasnt happy at the time!! Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Banking & Insurance & Pensions

dudara

Advertisement