Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you find out the owner of a gym

Options
  • 19-08-2010 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭

Hi;

I am having serious issues with a certain gym and now since management are of no use I want to find out the owners of the gym.

Any ideas

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Ask them? Or try the CRO.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

trying CRO, but they wont tell me anything, jsut keep fogging me off on the phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Use the search facility on the website to find out who's the registered owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi;

I am having serious issues with a certain gym and now since management are of no use I want to find out the owners of the gym.

Any ideas

Thanks

If the gym is a limited company, then it exists as a legal entity separate to its owners.

What issues are you having with the gym? The owners could well be another company. People here can offer you more advice if you tell them more about the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

The owners will most likely not respond depending on the gym. I am part of ben dunnes gyms and i know i will not get a response from ben dunne if i send him a complaint.

maybe advise what the issue is and we can give some advise on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Hi;

Any ideas

Thanks

Send me a PM with the name of the gym if you want and if I know, I'll give you their details.

(worked in the industry for a good while and know most in dublin anyway)

Advertisement