Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare membership for everton home

Options
  • 19-08-2010 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

I'm heading to the everton game with my wee lad, could someone lend me an adult membership for my brother? Il gladly return the favour anytime. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

marty2002 wrote: »
    I'm heading to the everton game with my wee lad, could someone lend me an adult membership for my brother? Il gladly return the favour anytime. Thanks

marty my two adult ones are being used but I have spare junior if any good to you? If not I am sure one of the lads will be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

Mullo76 wrote: »
    marty my two adult ones are being used but I have spare junior if any good to you? If not I am sure one of the lads will be able to help.

Thanks very much mullo but it's just the adult one that I need.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Thanks very much mullo but it's just the adult one that I need.

Should be no problem mate, will PM you.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jerryDyid

if your not allready sorted pm me got a bronze & still waiting on the wife's lillywhite:confused:
    be happy to help out im in cork btw

Thanks everyone for the offers, Hatch99 has sorted me out.
    Thanks a million John! :D

• Advertisement

Thanks everyone for the offers, Hatch99 has sorted me out.
    Thanks a million John! :D

No probs mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

guys

i joined up during the summer, i can log into the ticket site and purchase tickets no probs but i havent received anyting in the post? am i supposed to get a swipe card. i joined up about 3 weeks ago

Yes mate u should have recieved a pack with a membership access card, a dvd, a pin badge in it. Try giving them a ring or sending an email to see where your pack is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

what do you know

it arrived today in the post

mickman wrote: »
    what do you know

it arrived today in the post

Nice One. Bang on the DVD and have a look, Lennons equaliser at the Emirates is a memorable moment on it for me, would have been some buzz to be there that night, although some of our crew were half way home by then i think :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement