Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 a side football team louth area

Options
  • 19-08-2010 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

just wondering if there was any football teams in the louth area looking a new player for this season??? havent played in 2 years and want to get back playing ..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

What part of Louth are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Me and my mates set up a winter league team there. This will be our first season taking part in it. What position do you play ? how old are you ? Are you decent ?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭house45

living in dundalk

Sarge wrote: »
    Me and my mates set up a winter league team there. This will be our first season taking part in it. What position do you play ? how old are you ? Are you decent ?
    i can play left full and i am 31 and used to play a lot but havent played in a bitapart from jjb 1 a week and thats not enough

house45 wrote: »
    i can play left full and i am 31 and used to play a lot but havent played in a bitapart from jjb 1 a week and thats not enough

yeah come to the next game pal , ill send you the link to the facebook page and ill give you my details as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Are you short on players at all Sarge?

zAbbo wrote: »
    Are you short on players at all Sarge?

Were not short , but the more the merry kind of system we have , were looking for people that can play , but also have some fun and are committed. Were a new club , with lots of sound lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭oddo

i'm also interested... Out of interest where do you play your games and is there many places up for grabs?

Its the Winter league so all the games will be played at Oriel park under the flood lights. There is competition for all the places but we welcome people so if your still interested lemme know .

cool yeah i would be interested, do you lot train there too? whats the name of your team?:D

• Advertisement

Sarge?:rolleyes:

Hold your horses like , I dont live on boards . We have played a training match every week for the last 5 weeks in preparation for the new season. Cluan Enda Fc is the name of the team.

Sorry...
    Alright no bother, you can PM me details if you's don't mind anyone new joining...

Yeah looking to get back to fitness myself be good to join up with a side in drogheda .

any teams from out side dundalk looking players for new season???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Yeah looking to get back to fitness myself be good to join up with a side in drogheda .

there is plenty of meath & district league teams in drogheda, where about you from and how good are you and i should be able to advise you on your best option

liveing just outside dundalk near ardee, so dont mind traveling for training , and games used to play left full wasent bad player just havent played in a while .

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Sarge wrote: »
    We have played a training match every week for the last 5 weeks in preparation for the new season. Cluan Enda Fc is the name of the team.
    You need a keeper Sarge? I'm up in Dundalk for the winter and I'll be able to play/train in about two weeks when GAA finishes up until (and possibly including) when it starts up again in late January/early February.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

cournioni wrote: »
    You need a keeper Sarge? I'm up in Dundalk for the winter and I'll be able to play/train in about two weeks when GAA finishes up until (and possibly including) when it starts up again in late January/early February.

Are you any good?

:)

cournioni wrote: »

You,my friend can indeed sign up , we have a keeper pal but as you know not everyone can make everygame :-D but come along pal :-D send me a PM and ill link you too the facebook page and that and we'll keep in touch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dundalkbhoy

house45 wrote: »
    liveing just outside dundalk near ardee, so dont mind traveling for training , and games used to play left full wasent bad player just havent played in a while .

Ardee celtic have 3 adult teams competing in the MDL im sure you will fit into one of them....pm me for details..

any winter leauge team looking players for new season?? i am 31 and would love to get back playing, i play left full ...

redzerdrog wrote: »
    there is plenty of meath & district league teams in drogheda, where about you from and how good are you and i should be able to advise you on your best option

From the town. Have not played in few years so fitness be the main problem was decent when I did play though.

Advertisement