Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When can you get your Leaving Cert Artwork back?

• 19-08-2010 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

As far as I know, after a certain amount of time your artwork- sketches, still lifes etc- from your LC can be taken back from the school. Is this sometime in September?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SquirrelFace

i think the posters stay in the school to be marked.
    the still life and life drawing are sent away and disposed of after.
    so only your poster is retrievable.... well thats what my art teacher told me but she can be a bit thick so im not sure!!!
    as for the day, i guess you can just get them from the school when it reopens?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Like SquirrelFace said, only the craftwork can be gotten back, everything else was sent away.

You other works of art may be hanging on some examiners wall...or in the bin.
    Annoying as I really want my painting back, I'd happily swap my poster for it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They have to be kept until at least after the date passes for appeals.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement