Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

engineering results

• 19-08-2010 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

how did everyone get on in engineering? i enjoyed the project and the theory was handy enough. ended up with an A2 :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭kennethk

Got an A1, happy out!!..Hated designing the project, but once i knew what i was doing, it was grand:D

think there was like 5 A2's in our class of 7!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭DGRulz

My class was screwed over by a 'lack of matierial' when it came to the projects and we only got the last 4 weeks of school to do it. My theory went ok. Ended up w/ a D1 but Im gonna view the scripts and at least see where I went wrong in the theory and if the project was to blame.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 like a ninja

yeah cound nt believe it gt a a1 in it :) probadly because my crane was sexy:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 gazzacarroll

got an A2 ! delighted , didnt think my day exam was great but my theory was perfect and the crane i made was **** hot if i do say so :P lol did any one think that engineering was an easy subject for LC? I mean theres 30 doing it in our school and all got As and Bs except 6 or 7 who got below a B....its a handy subject to pick up 75/80

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭aerial man

A1 !! was thrilled after!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 kfpt

Got a B1...very happy considering my project was a heap of crap......:D
    written exam really helped me out

Advertisement