Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Results?

• 19-08-2010 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭

Anyone else pleasantly surprised with their Accounting results? After that paper (which I was NOT a fan of), my expectation when from B1 to D1, and was preparing for my Accounting teacher to kill me, but was SO happy when I got a B2 :)

How about you guys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

I also got a B2 and was delighted! It was my worst (and most hated) subject. Accounting has a way of working out in the end even if you don't have a clue what you're doing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

I also got a B2 and was delighted! It was my worst (and most hated) subject. Accounting has a way of working out in the end even if you don't have a clue what you're doing :)

Haha yeah, I know what you mean, not one of mine balanced or looked right, but I guess it was better than I thought

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Somehow, and I really have no idea as I didn't do anything from Sec C, I got a C2.

God Bless my examiner:D:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Mr. Plow

I like accounting but i thought the paper was very difficult, especially the service a/c question. I also couldn't believe it when marginal or flexible, club and company didn't come up. I know it's their job to test you but it felt like they went out of their way to screw me over :D. Got an A2, another 10 points down the drain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

A1. Found the paper tough, but everything did balance in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

E - yay. I failed. I knew I did straight after, last test and didn't care!!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Grace16

Was really suprised at my result.I thought that the paper was hard and ended up getting a B2. Was expecting to hopefully pass so i was pleasantly suprised!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 itzybitzyfitzy

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Anyone else pleasantly surprised with their Accounting results? After that paper (which I was NOT a fan of), my expectation when from B1 to D1, and was preparing for my Accounting teacher to kill me, but was SO happy when I got a B2 :)

How about you guys?
    same here I got a b2 as well!
    I honestly thought I got way worse then that
    I nearly had a heart attack when I saw it on the sheet!
    There clearly is a god!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

I got a B1. I wanted an A going into the exam but section 3 screwed me over!:rolleyes: had to completely guess it!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭monaghanman10

a1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I worked really hard throughout the year for Accounting, found the paper tough and was annoyed that most of my answers didn't balance, and the Costing question was difficult.

I was so surprised when I got an A1 - my teacher wasn't but I was in shock! I even ran out of time and didn't get the costing finished - the angry invigilator wasn't happy with my reluctance in handing up my paper :o

Advertisement