Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brainless Drug Fuelled Vandalism

Options
  • 19-08-2010 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

To the druggies who found it amusing to leave a load of syringes in my mates garden after your drug binge, I hope you drop dead.
    That poor lad has a family and the last thing he needs is for them to be playing with needles in the garden.
    It's a pity all of the Gardai who are around the country are nowhere to be seen when all these stags/hens come down the country from Dublin each weekend getting high on their crack and heroine and make sh!te of the area because they're down in the sticks and decide it would be entertaining to destroy the hard-earned property of country folk who have to put up with their crap every weekend all year round.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

/thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Syringes tickle.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

first alchos... Now junkies... Next, sober vandals?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

mstan if the gardai do ever arrive i hope they arrest you for jumping to conclusions! firstly; prove they are from Dublin...lastly; don't ever visit Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

How do you know they were druggies and diabetics?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

mstan wrote: »
    stags/hens come down the country from Dublin each weekend getting high on their crack and heroine and make sh!te of the area because they're down in the sticks and decide it would be entertaining to destroy the hard-earned property of country folk who have to put up with their crap every weekend all year round.
    People on stag and hen parties getting high on heroin and crack? I'm sorry for your troubles but WTF are you on about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Missing: the word "not". If found please return to this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

hard-earned property of country folk
    We do work hard don't we !! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Feeona

Brainless anger fuelled vigilante

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Pace2008 wrote: »
    People on stag and hen parties getting high on heroin and crack? I'm sorry for your troubles but WTF are you on about?

It's a parody of a thread the other day about GAA scummers.

Much as I hate junkies, OP, they don't tend to travel all that much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It could have been a gang of cost-conscious printer owners, filling their ink cartridges with stuff they bought from Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Playing with needles is so much fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Its a disgrace.

One of the neighbours kids nearly trod in, what I can only assume, is the remnants of 'coddle'

Filthy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Junkies are all over the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

"We're all going on a, junkie holiday,no more robbing for a week or two"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

One of the reasons I took the hedge out of my front garden was because it was used as a bin for cans, bottles, syringes and even knives.

Still, I do live in a sh!tty area...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,476 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Can anyone imagine a stag if everyone was on heroin? :pac:

OP, seriously wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

To the druggies who found it amusing to leave a load of syringes in my mates garden after your drug binge, I hope you drop dead.
    That poor lad has a family and the last thing he needs is for them to be playing with needles in the garden.
    It's a pity all of the Gardai who are around the country are nowhere to be seen when all these stags/hens come down the country from Dublin each weekend getting high on their crack and heroine and make sh!te of the area because they're down in the sticks and decide it would be entertaining to destroy the hard-earned property of country folk who have to put up with their crap every weekend all year round.
    I'm terribly sorry about that.
    The cops came, and we had to get rid of them quickly.

Please pass my apology on to your friend and his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭messymess

Maybe it was a diabetics convention, as opposed to "druggies".

Just thought I'd throw it out there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Unless your a farmer

• Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

kylith wrote: »
    One of the reasons I took the hedge out of my front garden was because it was used as a bin for cans, bottles, syringes and even knives.

Still, I do live in a sh!tty area...

Get more thorns and flowers.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭everyday taxi

Did the syringes have dublin stickers on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

They have the druggies on computers now?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,677 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

stags/hens come down the country from Dublin each weekend getting high on their crack and heroine

They are your neighbours mstan. The only druggies that travel to take ones are the hundreds of rural addicts that travel to the cities. Dublin druggies tend to stick to where they know, to where they know they can score. They certainly will not travel to a rural area to sit in someones back garden to fix up. Plenty of derelict shooting galleries in the cities. So, unless you have just made the story up to rival the thread where rural people admit to defecating on private property in Dublin city, you are wrong...

Look a bit closer to home. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭furiousox

I'm thinking this thread is a retaliation to this?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056001291

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

So the OP is Trolling

:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

I hate this expression drug fueled, or alcohol fueled. The drugs or alcohol don't fuel anything, if that were the case there would be utter and complete anarchy whenever anybody drank or took drugs. The only fuel in situations such as these is a scumbag mentality and a lack of decency.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

Hopefully OP "With Gods help they will conquer this terrible affliction"

0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

It's a parody of a thread the other day about GAA scummers.

To be fair, they travel a bit. They're often on the bus/train to Wexford. I dunno why, presumably to get drugs down there. Or just because the only way to be more annoying than harassing people on the street is to harass them on a 3-hour bus journey?

Advertisement