Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Morrison Motel

Options
  • 19-08-2010 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭

just thought this deserves be seen - Alta Cienega Motel, room 32.

all the graffiti inspired by bad trips n benders ^^ also what musta gone down on that bed throughout the years. this room has 40yrs of history. of debauchment - jim spent a lot of time in this room before he died a year later. there was no room underneath to complain of noise. tbh i like the doors man, u know them obvious classic rock groups like led zep, black sabbath, etc sorta like gateway groups from ur adolescence - for me only the doors stuck. had to climb out a window :pac:

but on the bathroom lightswitch - who is the mysterious GG reference? could it have bn the outlaw scumfuc himself.. :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

The sessions.... I could only imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

Gerard.C wrote: »
    The sessions.... I could only imagine

in a nutshell - some funny lizard king metamorphoses in that mirror for a start. but if anyone can pay pittance to reside n re-enact how he lived there for 2yr then think what kind of lowlifes must take advantage of that. hookers must take a lot of clients there for a start - n vice versa - place is very prone to raids n general randoms coming to the door too i'd imagine.. place sure has character though

Advertisement