Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Results?

• 19-08-2010 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

I'm VERY curious to find out how everyone did in spanish. I got a B2 and found all parts of the exam (oral, tape, written) very manageable! Spanish was always my worst subject and I got a C2 in it last year (I'm a repeat). Last year I didn't miss a single spanish class and worked A LOT harder than this year. This year I took up a subject which clashed with spanish on the timetable and went to literally 5 classes this year and study in it was NON EXISTENT!! I was expecting not to count it, and I come out with 80 points in it! Not going to complain anyways :D

But ya, how did everyone do ? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭frser32

Yah same here, i got a b2:D could not believe it at the time. Thank god i got it because i don't think i would be getting my course next week without the extra 80:), i did minimal study for it in the run up to the exam, however i did a really good oral and tape. Still cant believe i did so good in Spanish. Apparently Spanish and Music were the subjects with the best results, probably because so few people to them in comparison to other subjects

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Holysock

I love spanish and I got a B3 but I'm kinda dissapointed as I had gotten a B1 in the mocks.I was really hoping for an A in it..

• Registered Users Posts: 39 cli2931

I got a B1 and am so happy with it. Completely surprised as I had a terrible teacher for 5 years and only got a good sub in the last 6 months of 6th year. She literally brought me from a C3 at Christmas to my B1. Loved her so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭ozzz

i got an A2, was delighted with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭caroline1111

Got an A1, couldn't believe it, would've been delighted with a B1, I have the worst teacher ever but got help off a spanish friend. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

hoping for a b1/a2, got a b2, happy enough :D

• Registered Users Posts: 49 TowlieMcD

A1! not being a dick but i was expecting it. I was always good at spanish and i worked hard at it...not doing it in college though...i don't want to lose it cause i'd love to be fluent! My oral went phenomenally well! I think she thought i was spanish :)

TowlieMcD wrote: »
    A1! not being a dick but i was expecting it. I was always good at spanish and i worked hard at it...not doing it in college though...i don't want to lose it cause i'd love to be fluent! My oral went phenomenally well! I think she thought i was spanish :)

Ahh que bien! my oral went pretty good too, could have gone a bit better, paper wasnt too hard was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 TowlieMcD

paper was grand. didnt like the opinion piece too much but the listening was literally the easiest test i've ever sat in my life! honestly it was like "DÓNDE...(3 seconds)...ESTÁ...(3 seconds)...EL...etc.

TowlieMcD wrote: »
    paper was grand. didnt like the opinion piece too much but the listening was literally the easiest test i've ever sat in my life! honestly it was like "DÓNDE...(3 seconds)...ESTÁ...(3 seconds)...EL...etc.

hahaha tape was pretty grand like and the comprehensions werent too bad like :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

considering viewing my paper... I know i did brilliant in my oral, kind of zoned out here and there in the tape coz it was my last exam and it was ridiculusly slow at some parts, so i may have lost a few there... Must have been the actual paper, thought i did well, but think i lost marks at the dialogue or the opinion... actual now that i think about it i wont bother haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

I got an A1 as well :) Though tbh I expected it.

Advertisement