Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how was DCG

• 19-08-2010 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

i am very proud of the A2:D i gt cound nt believe it, imagine i failed the mocks the project was wroth it in te end of the day:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Mr. Plow

Good result. I also got an A2. I messed up the perspective question a bit, i think that's what brought me down. Overall though pretty happy:)

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭kennethk

A2 aswell!..wanted the A1!!..:mad:any one get the A1??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭pa4

got a B1 :D pure shocked because i failed the mocks and found the paper very hard, to be honest i expected about a C2 but i proved myself wrong! the project did it for me:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Holysock

Wow this is a bit of a pattern. A2 aswell after failing the mocks horribly! I don't know how it happened.My project was really high standard and I put a lot of work into it but for the actual exam I thought I'd done terribly,i REALLY want to find out how they marked them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 gazzacarroll

went from d3 to b2 :) happy out, 510 points

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Dafydd Thomas

It's my least favourite subject, absolutely hated it. Failed my mock. My project was an A1 standard though. Thought I'd get a C3 but I got a B3. Delighted. My lowest result.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kirkfx

I got an A1 I'm delighted its my best/favorite subject so i would have been very disappointed if i didn't get it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 GAAmadd

went from 26% in mock to a b2 in leaving. The project is definetely worth it:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

I got a C2 which I was pretty happy with because I never really understood half the questions at all - I could only do the map question and then I couldn't even do all that in the exam... Think I got full marks for the short questions though which was a surprise because I couldn't do any of them in the exam papers...

That project was pretty damn useful after all - reckon it bumped my marks by a fair amount now.. :)

If i was doing it again I'd not have chosen this subject but I have to admit that I did enjoy actually doing the project..

but At the end of the day the C2 is far better than the D1-D2 I was expecting after leaving the exam without getting near finishing any of the long questions

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭aerial man

Got a A2 after getting 42% in the mocks. ha can you imagine the lc without the project?? cool.gif

it wasnt the worst looking back at it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

Only got a B3...dunno how that happened.I knew I messed up the written a bit but not THAT much.Guess I musta fecked up the project a bit.Awell 60 points over my course so I'm happy out:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

C2, considering an appeal if i don't get my course tomorrow, I'd love to know what brought me down, the project or the paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

A2, was my favourite subject so I'm very happy with it! :) Went up from a C3 i think in the mocks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 kershaw93

only got a C2 in DCG im very disappointed, honestly thought i got an A1. there was an inquiry into my project because they didnt believe the work i submitted was mine then i walk out with a C :/ i think il appeal it after all the hassle they caused me and ruining my summer

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭blacklionboy

Went from c2 to A1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭Comer1

kershaw93 wrote: »
    there was an inquiry into my project because they didnt believe the work i submitted was mine

What made them think that the work wasn't yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Rossie17

Got an A2. Was expecting an A! to be honst but got 590 overall so I would be very picky to try to get 600 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Cpt_Blackbeard

I thought that it was a very easy paper (read: fair) paper. If I had an extra 30mins I would have been confident of an A , but my timing on the day totally let me down. :mad:

It was always my best subject, but considering how it went on the day I was absolutely delighted with the B1 I got out of it :D. All the hours of project work paid off in the end me thinks :pac:.

Advertisement