Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish HL Results

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭lctake2

I worked hardish but didnt kill myself and got an a1, i had a brilliant teacher though. im a repeat and got a b1 ths year before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Hannah Emilie

Stryderman wrote: »
    I got an A2 and im delighted:D wasn't expecting it at all

Exact same!! Irish was my biggest shock! paper 2 was a COMPLETE disaster, only remembered the 2nd poem question literally seconds b4 they were collected!

The thing that REALLY annoys me is that i can speak, write and understand irish pretty well, it was all the stupid poems, stair na gaeilge and an Triail that did my head in! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Matt_Teddy

THFC wrote: »
    So pissed with Irish! I would consider myself near fluent and was hoping for an A2 but somehow I came out with an C1:mad:! I feel so much worse when I hear about all the people who did better than me and whos standard of irish would be fairly basic... Sickening...

I'm sort of the same. Irish would be one of my favourite subjects and out of all the exams I sat, I was sure Irish was my best. I ended up with a C1, but was expecting a B2 at the least.

Going to look at the script and see what happened, but there were a few people unhappy with their Irish result in the Sem on Wednesday morning. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what happens..

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭PARARORY

Irish is my best subject and I only got a B1 after years of getting A's and going to irish college... But i jumped up from B's to A's in 4 subjects so it was better pointswise :D

Even If I get my Irish upgraded its only an extra 5 points ( don't need it for my course ) I would only like to get the A because of all I the work I put into Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭fairyprincessx

B1, delighted, because we basically did no work in 5th year with our teacher so covered the course in a year :)

(i'm considering getting our 6th year teacher canonized tbh :P)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Hannah Emilie

B1, delighted, because we basically did no work in 5th year with our teacher so covered the course in a year :)

(i'm considering getting our 6th year teacher canonized tbh :P)

it sounds like we went to the same school!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 casadenikki

kmhenry wrote: »
    i was probably the complete opposite...got a B1 but tbh didnt think i deservd it, i spent alot of my time sulking as i had a teacher who was really bad and crammed like half the poems and all the SnaG in a month....so as u can guess this was a huge shock for me. I experienced what u felt however in geography...put so much work in2 this and only got a B2 :-S, ah well

I was the exact same with you except with maths instead of geo, soo pissed off!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭aimerlans

B3,****ing delighted :)

Advertisement