Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Long Time No Post -|- A resolution for the quiet photographers

• 19-08-2010 6:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    It's been a long time since I've created a thread on boards and I thought it was about time to start posting more of my work - instead of just lurking in the Awesome Random Thread Part 4 Trillion!!. In the past few months (possibly year/two) I have been shooting a lot of personal work and seem to just hoard it. In the next few months I hope to get out of that habbit and get my work out for the world to see.

No point in taking a decent shot every so often and then letting it die on the harddrive!
    If you're like me, try make it a resolution to post/print more of your work. Get your talent out there!

lynn-mov-1.jpg

So, as some of you may know I was doing an '[URL="http:///blog.kyletunneyphotography.com/?s=Earthy+Creature"]Earthy Creature[/URL]' series and I've just restarted it. I shot my water creature yesterday and I think the shots look brilliant. The final images won't be online as I plan to exhibit them in a few months.

Well that's my wee rant/reintroduction!

Here's a quick video of the amazing Lynn modelling in a river yesterday.

facebook_video.jpg

Cheers for reading this far :)
    Kyle

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

It's about time. Can't wait to see the Earthy Creatures Exhibit when it's done. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Nice to hear from you again Kyle, looking forward to the finished work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

love the 'moss' shoot, and looking forward to seeing the rest of 'em - specially looking forward to how your gonna shoot pebbles and fire.... without actually setting anyone ON fire!!! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

looking good, i''ve been needing to rack your brains over some kayak based video malarky I've gotten myself into

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Super shots Kyle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Yea! Good to see you posting again and looking forward to you exposing some of that archive.

(have to admit, I was waiting for a big white wash to come down behind you as you clambered across those rocks. Alas, it wasn't meant to be :D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Cheers guys, It's good to be posting properly again!

Tom, feel free to send me a pm/text me about the kayaking!

The fire shall indeed be interesting artyeva hehe

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Welcome back Kyle :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Cheers Tony!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

Hey Kyle, glad to make your acquaintance over on farcebook too :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement