Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics Results

• 19-08-2010 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

How did all us physics nerds get on? Was there much difference from the mocks because most people in my class failed them but did amazing in the real thing. I went from 36% to an A2! Dunno how that happened.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Mr. Plow

I got a B1. A bit disappointed not to get an A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 gazzacarroll

went from 28 percent to a c1 !!! v.happy wit dat , thought q6 mechanics was v.tough at d time , id hav been lucky to get 20 marks in it , got 510 points so happy out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Got a C2 and I was pretty happy with that! Like to think that I could have gotten a C1 had I avoided the hellish timesink that was question 6 and instead done the STS question about mobiles:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

I got an A2. Was hoping for an A1 tbh but after the exam I thought I got a B2 so I'm happy with what I got :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

I got a C2. Much better than I thought. So long, physics!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Got a D3! I'd say I scraped it! Physics was my worst subject and I was only looking to pass so I was delighted! (I got 12% in the pres xD)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

47% to a B3 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 EabhaMae

B1 :D Sooo happy! I spent 5th and 6th year wishing I'd chosen Biology ¬¬ I came up from a C3 to a B1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

A2 :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

B2 - lower than what I was getting throughout the two years of 5th and 6th, but fair enough considering how unprepared I was for the exam - I had left the study a bit late and underestimated the amount of study necessary for physics - I had accounting and physics on the one day (I was the only one in my whole school) and I had concentrated on accounting more!

I'm still happy with a B2 - it wasn't the easiest physics paper ever (I'm sure some will disagree).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

I went from 41% to a D1 :rolleyes: .... I didn't so any study for the exam anyway so thats what I get for a result sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

B1 from a B2 in the mocks - I reckon I got 83% and seeing as I was 0.5% wrong off my estimate for the mocks I think I'm pretty accurate with that :p

Bit disappointed I couldn't scrape the A but I could have put a bit more effort in I suppose - happy enough with it anyways though..

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭blacklionboy

Went from b2 to a1!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭patrick151

I went from a C1 to an A2. But I thank the paper, it was the easiest one I ever did( like compared to the past papers). Not to say it was easy but easier IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 ilikesunshine

i went from a b3 to a b1 but I'm annoyed as I really concentrated on it moreso than my other 8 =P after the mocks that is ....

I thought it was by far the best physics paper I ever did and i got 94 at Christmas =[

oh well I'll look at it anyway sure ...

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Baile an Locha

13% to a C1, Massive jump and was not expected. Incredibly happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,709 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

27% to a C2, stupidly happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39 cli2931

Went from a C2 in the mocks to a B1 in the real thing. Really happy! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 repeatLC

A1:D Delighted!!
    went from an A2 last yr to th A1!!! Thought th paper was way harder than last yr so i was well happy when i saw th result!

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

C3 to a B3...was hoping for maybe a bit better but I'll take it:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

B3, I was happy. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Some excellent results here guys, well done! It wasn't an easy paper but some of you did exceptionally well! Congratulations!

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

From 36% to a B3. Pretty happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Hatred

Wow everyone did alot better then the pre's. I have a feeling it was marked easy as I didn't do great yet got an A2. Got a B1 in the pre's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 l.c2010

A1:)... Love physics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Indigo Sunrise

Went from a C2 to B2, very happy. But in the mocks I knew exactly what experiments were coming so I just learn 3 really well and I knew what topics were coming up in each long question. I would have failed otherwise. So I basically went from an E to a B2 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭jreanor

From 55% to an A1...surprised myself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

Liveit wrote: »
    I went from 41% to a D1 :rolleyes: .... I didn't so any study for the exam anyway so thats what I get for a result sure
    i went from 42% to a D1:pac: delighted tbh, did feck all for 2 years, was hoping for a D3 at least, so happy :D

Advertisement