Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

circuit training in ursuline

• 19-08-2010 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi everyone

Does anyone know if the circuit training is still on in the hall in the ursuline 7-8 on Tuesdays and Thursdays? A girl called Yvonne used to do it? Usually starts up early sep?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I used to do that in there too. Im sure it is, it was fairly popular! Id like to know the answer to this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭pommers

I used to go to these classes with Yvonne they were great,but i no she is only after having a baby and don't think she is there anymore,last i heard she was working in Contours Express in Tramore doing classes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Yeah Yvonne Lyons used to run them alright. Not sure whether they're still going or not but there was a notice up in work with a mobile number only a few months ago. I'm sure a text to that number would confirm it one way or another? I have the number but I'm assuming mobile numbers aren't advised on an online forum so PM me if you'd like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

Yvonnes Circuits Training classes normally takes a break during the summer months. I would expect it to restart again sometime in September.

Advertisement