Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Disposable Cameras Question

• 19-08-2010 7:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place to go to get disposable cameras printed out in Dublin? Also they are all over 5 years old, will they still come out?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Any chemist or camera shop, whoevers closest and cheapest for you. They might look a little odd after 5 years, maybe faded, but should still come out in some way - unless I'm mistaken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Every bigger supermarket have them, even the one chain that got rid of most of local products.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

as long as they werent kept in a microwave they'll come out grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,703 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

as long as they werent kept in a microwave they'll come out grand

<_< >_>
    *takes film out of microwave*

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Super5onic

I would recommend any Fujifilm lab for best quality results. They should be fine after 5 years but it depends if they are branded cameras (Kodak, Fuji etc) If they are the cheap reloader disposables there is probably no point wasting your money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Yeah they're the Kodak and Fuji ones. I was just wondering aswell how much would they normally cost? €5 a camera? I remember paying like €13 to get them processed before but it's probably cheaper now but I wanna have a ballpark in my head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

Probably talking region 8 or 9 euro per camera depending on the number of exposures and the number of cameras (you might be able to swing a discount if you have a few, say 5 or more)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

I have about 7 of them.... 8/9 euro seems very expensive TBH! Thanks for all your help guys, shall try ask for a discount on them.

Advertisement