Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout: New Vegas

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I see the new dlc for xbox is been released next tuesday...........makes me wish I had xbox live :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I see the new dlc for xbox is been released next tuesday...........makes me wish I had xbox live :/

This will make you wish even harder ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

calex71 wrote: »
    This will make you wish even harder ;)

*Dreams of having xbox live*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

*Dreams of having xbox live*

*Dreams timed exclusives didn't exist*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I nearly threw my copy out the window tonight, so damn infuriating. I can't complete the quest 'Beyond the Beef' [PC] because it's crashing constantly. I literally can't move an inch without it melting. Seems to be a common problem.

Did anyone get past this?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

i really hope they have a good dlc selection like fallout 3 had

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

I just love how they have time to bring out dlc but not fix the game.

GREED :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

I nearly threw my copy out the window tonight, so damn infuriating. I can't complete the quest 'Beyond the Beef' [PC] because it's crashing constantly. I literally can't move an inch without it melting. Seems to be a common problem.

Havent played that quest myself yet, but here is the wiki page for it, at the bottom are bugs with some possible fixes, hope it helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

I've done that quest 4 times and never had any issues during it, in fact I haven't had many issues at all apart from my graphics card dying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,438 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Meh the Fallout 3 DLC spoilt my memory of the game tbh.

Especially the the GOTY edition.

I reckon I could find enough things in the main game to keep me going until the DLC comes out on the PS3. How long was the wait last time? 6 months?

• Advertisement

Been spending my time today watching videos on YouTube of the secret weapon locations. They're a load of fun - especially
    pushy

Been spending my time today watching videos on YouTube of the secret weapon locations. They're a load of fun - especially
    pushy

This is just the game that just keeps giving :eek:

All the hours I've put in, that part of the map needs to be revisited by me as I seriously under explored it.

There's at least a dozen, if not more, secret weapons. They're hidden in the most obscure places
    the pushy is found on a body in Ruby Hill Mine - it's right were the lake is and the lakelurks. If you walk down the hill, it's just there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I wonder will they increase the level cap with this new DLC, looks interesting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Havent played that quest myself yet, but here is the wiki page for it, at the bottom are bugs with some possible fixes, hope it helps.
    Adyx wrote: »
    I've done that quest 4 times and never had any issues during it, in fact I haven't had many issues at all apart from my graphics card dying.

I finally got it done! I decided to persevere by saving every 30 seconds or so.
    Sending Rex and Boone back to Lucky 38 seemed to help a bit, though it did crash for a while after that. It only stopped when I got into the 'members only' section of the society. I didn't have the stats to prepare the meal so I had to poison the wine instead. But when I was sneaking back with Ted Gunnarson the whole place began to stir and wake up. I then had about 50 White Glove Society members on my ass while I ran back to the main gambling area where Heck and his goons were, and together we massacred the whole place :pac:
    It was great fun. I'm lucky I had found the area where they were keeping my weapons because I couldn't have done it with a silenced pistol. I completed the quest, but the best thing was gaining acceptance from The Strip. I gained infamy from the White Glove Society but meh, they're all dead now :P

Found myself a pretty cool
    Tesola prototype cannon
    while exploring
    South of that radioactive NCR camp - Searchlight?
    . It was guarded by
    a lot of heavy robots
    . It's very powerful.

I'm beginning to enjoy this game so much by just exploring everywhere.

That Beyond the Beef mission annoyed the hell out of me as every time I entered the room, I got attacked by everyone else and had to keep running around in circles until
    Mortimer finished his speech

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,400 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

That Beyond the Beef mission annoyed the hell out of me as every time I entered the room, I got attacked by everyone else and had to keep running around in circles until
    Mortimer finished his speech

Just sneak in through the door, and don't move past the fridges - you can sit there in peace until he finishes the speech.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

I went to the location. Nothing was there for me. Must be a bug :(.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Anyone know how much Vegas is for Xbox in Xtravision?
    Reason I asked is that I have a €15 voucher to get rid off and am in bed with the flu atm and cant check myself! :o

Patricide wrote: »
    I went to the location. Nothing was there for me. Must be a bug :(.

Which location?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭DHYNZY

ciano1 wrote: »
    Anyone know how much Vegas is for Xbox in Xtravision?
    Reason I asked is that I have a €15 voucher to get rid off and am in bed with the flu atm and cant check myself! :o

its a cent short of 35bills mate.

1 more sleep till DLC :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

1 more sleep till DLC :)

What DLC?

Lemming wrote: »
    What DLC?

Dead Money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

XBox360. Bah.

XBox can die. That is all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Lemming wrote: »
    XBox360. Bah.

XBox can die. That is all.
    It's a timed release, it'll be on the other platforms later. And sure even if it isn't, who cares about official 1-mission DLC if you're a PC player? newvegasnexus.com is your only friend :D

Which location?
    The crashed vertibird. Robots there, skeletons there. No weapons.

Patricide wrote: »
    The crashed vertibird. Robots there, skeletons there. No weapons.

Theres a tesla prototype there ;)

pixelburp wrote: »
    It's a timed release, it'll be on the other platforms later. And sure even if it isn't, who cares about official 1-mission DLC if you're a PC player? newvegasnexus.com is your only friend :D

First time looking at that site,looks cool,I haven't finished the main story yet but im wondering if I install the world of pain mod do you know or does anyone know if it will conflict with the main storyline?

• Advertisement

Theres a tesla prototype there ;)
    I know there should be. But it aint there. 10000% certain. Must be a bug in my game.

Advertisement