Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studio Apt. Share in New York Nov + Dec, maybe longer

Options
  • 19-08-2010 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi,

I'm going on the 1 year work and travel visa to New York in November and I've secured a studio apartment in Manhattan. I'm looking for a short or long term roommate, so if anyone is heading over, be it to work or just for a week or two and are looking to get cheap accomodation in the city, PM me and i can give you more details.

It'd really suit just the one person travelling through or visiting, and someone who's not mad into their privacy, it's essentially one room with everything in it, two beds, couch, TV, kitchen table, cooker, fridge etc, closet space and a toilet with shower at the back. I lived there last year and had a blast, there's bars and restaurants right below you, it's in the heart of the upper east side, not up in the 100's, but between 73rd and 74th streets on 1st avenue

I'm a 25 year old male, so realistically it's only gonna suit a fellow male.

The cost is $200 a week, which works out at $28.50 a night, cheaper than alot of hostels, which might make you stay with 7 or 8 people.

If you're interested, whether as a traveller or someone coming over more long term, get in touch and i can show you pictures of the place and talk to you about it.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 shtory

Still have a free bed for most of November, if anyone is interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 legseleven11

Sounds a lot better than a hostel, I just PM'd you.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 UpCork2010

I'm looking for a place to stay in Manhattan for a week from the 25th of November. Would there be an availability then?

Advertisement