Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring data from a nokia phone to a samsung phone

Options
  • 19-08-2010 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I upgraded my phone today from a nokia n85 to a samsung wave. However I can't seem to find a way to transfer all of my contacts, text messages etc to the new phone. Can anybody please advise me if and how this can be done? I have a lot of important work texts that I need to access on the new phone. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Leonita

Anyone out there with any suggestions???????

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

For the contacts you can sync to microsoft outlook, and then send on to the samsung. If your vodafone, you could use the 360 sync.

AS for the texts, i haven't had to send form a nokia to a samsung. You can back them up on the computer, and then see about transferring them. Not impossible, just no real quick solution. You could send them on if you have free texts, or when you back them up to the pc, copy and paste and use webtexts.

Advertisement