Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

De-Branding a phone

Options
  • 19-08-2010 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

G'day!

I was wondering if someone can tell me the situation in regard to the following.

I am currently waiting on a delivery of a Nokia C5 which is on o2 PAYG. When the phone arrives I would like to de-brand so the phone will work better and all the o2 sh!t isnt on it. So can someone tell how to go about doing so? Are there any cons to de-branding?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭robbie67

Hi got a orange branded phone send over from the U K and unbranded it my self
    got the instructing s from a forum called www.mygreatphone.com and was fairly easy to do . I use an LG phone but there is a nokia thread so try there

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭richard2010

I had a look for a generic code but cant seem to find any. Help would be very much appreciated on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I had a look for a generic code but cant seem to find any. Help would be very much appreciated on it!

White: 0593620
    Grey: 0593679

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭richard2010

Cheers Davy your a miracle worker!

• Advertisement
Advertisement