Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pigeon decoys and other gear

• 19-08-2010 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

For sale 9 pigeon decoys with 7 ground sticks, washable camo netting 52"x116", camo fleece balaklava, allen padded camo gun bag. Price €60 collected €75 posted. PLEASE no time wasters.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭wildfowler94

Would You Sell The Camo Netting On Its Own?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭johnner1

1squidge wrote: »
    For sale 9 pigeon decoys with 7 ground sticks, washable camo netting 52"x116", camo fleece balaklava, allen padded camo gun bag. Price €60 collected €75 posted. PLEASE no time wasters.

what part of the country are you in?
    if your heading to or in dublin i will take them off you.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Thomasofmel

1squidge wrote: »

Or if in the NE - I would be interested :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭ferrete

if in ulster or west i would take them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭1squidge

I'm in county louth. pm if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Thomasofmel

PM sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭johnner1

so are thay sold or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭1squidge

yes they are sold, I had changed the thread title to sold. Thank you for your interest.Ger.

Advertisement