Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!!

• 19-08-2010 8:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

OK. My 1st choice is Health Science and Physiology In Carlow IT.
    I want to be a Physio or dietitian. The points are 400 I fell just short. I'm wondering is there any other course or PLC or anything I can do to get into the Carlow course or even another course I can do to allow me to get into a College in the UK??

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭felic

Was that the only course you put down on your CAO?
    Id say relax till Monday and just see what points are before trying to figure out what you can do next. Then maybe call the college directly or call into them and ask to speak with a student advisor who will have the better know how on what options you have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

felic wrote: »
    Was that the only course you put down on your CAO?
    Id say relax till Monday and just see what points are before trying to figure out what you can do next. Then maybe call the college directly or call into them and ask to speak with a student advisor who will have the better know how on what options you have.

Thanks for the help!

Advertisement